At approximately 15:30 on August 6 the Cave Team was called to search for a missing 76 year old Fontana woman suffering from Alzheimer’s Disease and other health concerns. Shortly after the team responded to the command post on the corner of Valley Blvd and Cedar, the missing person was located at a hospital in Riverside.
- Site Moved to caverescue.net
- Briefing at the MRA Technical Rope Recert
- Search for Skier on Mt. San Jacinto (2/21/2011)
- Simul Climbing in the Baldy Bowl: Team Training February 2011
- Team Training January 2011
- Cave Team Missions for 2010
- Rope Rescue Training at the Mojave Narrows, Dec 2010
- Cave Team responding to search in the Baldy area
- Cave Team responding to mutual aid search in Riverside County
- Subj located in Forrest Falls. Add’l Cave Team resources no longer needed.